India is one of the richest countries in the world with its long history, diverse civilizations and cultures, it has become one of the most intriguing countries around the world.
Today, one of the most beautiful cities in India has been ranked high on the list of the top ten cities of 2020. the city has attracted huge numbers of tourists in recent years. Here are ten information about the city of Jodhpur to know before booking tickets:
1. Ranked by Booking.com * as one of the top 10 most popular tourist destinations in the world for 2020, This ranking is in line with the trend and growing interest in unique destinations that are gaining popularity among today’s discerning travelers.
2. Known as the “Blue City” because of its blue buildings in the middle of the desert scenery in Rajasthan
3. The Royal Fort Mehranjar, with its views of the city, is one of the city’s most important landmarks as a reminder of its ancient past when Jodhpur was the former capital of the Marwar Kingdom, where it is built with its seven gates and enormous walls to take travelers on a tour of India’s rich history.
4. The city has a wide range of accommodation options where you can enjoy a luxurious experience that mimics what the kings do when staying at the Dean Bhawan Palace, which was formerly the home of the Jodhpur royal family. Those wishing to explore the contemporary face of the city can celebrate the legacy of the Rajput family and Mughal culture at the Taj Hari Mahal Hotel.
5. If your visit is in October, you should attend the annual music festival
6. Fans of the popular experience can enjoy shopping at Srava Bazaar and Capra Bazaar to buy local handicrafts.
7. Thrill-seekers can experience the exciting and pleasant atmosphere of driving in the undulating dunes of the Great Desert of India (Tahar) and experience paragliding and enjoy panoramic views of the city from above.
8. As for the lovers of the old architecture, this city is considered the best destination because of its rich buildings and monuments.
9. The city is also renowned for its handmade products, which include goods made from ivory, glass, cutlery, fabrics, varnish, felt products, leather, marble, and carpets.
10. It is important for travelers to learn about the nature of the city’s climate, as it is considered a hot and semi-arid city, the rainy season starts from June to September.
Leave a Comment